We designed these targets for Fox Shooters so you can shoot at your quarry – rather than just a dot on a piece of paper.
Dots on paper are great for zeroing your rifle – but what happens at 300 yards? Missing a dot by 2 inches doesn’t mean it’s not a kill. With these targets, you can see where you’re hitting based on where you aimed!
- Double sided – with all aim points on left hand side of paper so that when you turn over, the aim points are all “hole free”
- Life sized – so you can put it out at 300 yards and aim at the intended target, rather than just a dot on a bit of paper and get a better idea of what a fox looks like at ranges.
- Addditional 3”, 2” and 1” circles on target to check grouping
- Printed on quality matt coated 200gsm paper
- Sheet size is 590 x 840 – best stapled, pinned or taped to a ply (or similar) board
- Sold in packs of 5 for £14