The Mjoelner Hunting FENRIS Quad Sticks have proven themselves to up there with the best quads on the market – and now they’re even better…
Introducing the FENRIS I TRAVELLER Quad Sticks
Providing a rock-solid shooting platform with a huge variety of possibilities regardless of the terrain and shooting positions.
The Mjoelner Hunting Quad Sticks can be used standing, kneeling or sitting, thanks to the cleverly designed “cam” system – meaning the cradles will always remain solid regardless of what height you’re shooting at.
The FENRIS I TRAVELLER Quads have been designed to break down to make them much easier if you’re travelling overseas for your shooting. They’re also supplied with a convenient carry bag to keep all the bits together.
Another nice feature of the “Travellers” is that you can put them together without the centre sections – making a shorter version – even steadier if you know you’re going to be taking kneeling or sitting shots.
- Designed to break down into a small, transportable package – supplied with carry bag
- Ergonomic Contoured silicone handgrips provide a nonslip comfortable hold and also prevent any “clatter” from the legs when stalking.
- Silicon covers on the cradles provide a secure and silent support for your rifle.
- Silicone gun straps secures your gun in waiting situations and makes target switching fast and easy.
- Paracord foot strap / loop allowing hands free operation meaning you can stand and wait and have both hands free for calling / scanning with thermal or binos.
Available in black – exclusively in the UK from bestfoxcall.co.uk
- Material: Aluminium legs, Silicone Grip and Gun rest.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 150cms – 175cms (105cms – 130cms with centre sections removed)