The Mjoelner Hunting FENRIS Quad Sticks have proven themselves to up there with the best quads on the market – and now they’re even better…
Introducing the FENRIS II CARBON FIBRE Quad Sticks
At only 750gms, the BRAND NEW CARBON FIBRE Fenris Quads are so light, you’ll hardly know you’re carrying them.
Being Carbon Fibre, not only are these extremely lightweight and strong – but they’re also “warm” to the touch making them easier and more pleasant to carry around with you.
Providing a rock-solid shooting platform with a huge variety of possibilities regardless of the terrain and shooting positions.
The Mjoelner Hunting Quad Sticks can be used standing, kneeling or sitting, thanks to the cleverly designed “cam” system – meaning the cradles will always remain solid regardless of what height you’re shooting at.
The Mk II Quads have been simplified and now come with 4 extension tubes for you taller guys – adding an extra 12cms (approx 5″) to the overall length of each leg.
- Super lightweight – only 750gsm
- Ergonomic Contoured silicone handgrips provide a nonslip comfortable hold and also prevent any “clatter” from the legs when stalking.
- Silicon covers on the cradles provide a secure and silent support for your rifle.
- Silicone gun straps secures your gun in waiting situations and makes target switching fast and easy.
- Paracord foot strap / loop allowing hands free operation meaning you can stand and wait and have both hands free for calling / scanning with thermal or binos.
Available in black (they’re carbon fibre after all!) – exclusively in the UK from bestfoxcall.co.uk
- Material: Carbon Fibre legs, Silicone Grip and Gun rest.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 160cms as standard, 172cms with extension pieces fitted.