Join the BFC Team
We’re looking to fill a part time position within the team
- A keen countryman or woman with an interest in fox control
- Social media savvy
- Customer focused
- Technically minded
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organised
- Driving license and own transport required
We’re looking for a part time person to join the BFC team, specifically to help with:
- Prep and attending Game Fairs (5 weekends per year)
- Dealing with Sales Enquiries & Customer Service
- Reactive Social Media
- Technical Support, Warranty & Service repairs
The role will require some travel (for Game Fairs) but day to day roles can be carried out from your location.
Initially, we will be looking for 10-12 hours per week on a flexible basis.
Much of the work is on a reactive basis so exact hours cannot be given.
For a more detailed description of the role – and the type of person we’re looking for CLICK HERE
In the first instance, please apply in writing (either email or post), outlining what you could bring to the BFC team to:
Post: BFC, The Coach House, Sherridge Road, Leigh Sinton, Worcestershire WR13 5DB
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday 2nd September 2018